Author Topic: Alien wildlife designs  (Read 619 times)

TL;DR: I draw aliens
I really like sci fi aliens, but for every prawn and Xenomorph, there's fifty green chicks.
I wanted to try doing concept art of what life on another planet would be like, so i started drawing alien animals.
I've been doing this for- stuffidunno - twelve or so years, and collected them all into a site that shows the original drawing, name, and bio for each species.
This stuff was a huge chunk of my life, and I loved doing it. Nowadays, i can't quite recreate that youthful spark that I had in middle school. Still, looking through the catalog brings a nice feeling.
Hope you guys enjoy. Site's under heavy reconstruction though, so the link is kinda the only nice page.
Here's a few so this isn't just text;

Btw how do i make a table?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 03:16:26 PM by the_stitch »

your website requires registration. i don't want to give you my email.
your designs are kinda cool though

Btw how do i make a table?
you don't really need one, because there are only two images, but here's how

the whole thing has to be surrounded by [table] tags
then there's [tr] and [td] which stand for table row, and table data (cells) respectively

[table]
[tr]  [td][u]Username[/u][/td]     [td][u]Blockland ID[/u][/td]  [/tr]
[tr]  [td]Foxscotch[/td]           [td]10991[/td]                [/tr]
[tr]  [td]the_stitch[/td]          [td]7342[/td]                 [/tr]
[/table]

the extra spaces between tags are unnecessary, I only added them to make it look better
that turns into this:

UsernameBlockland ID
Foxscotch10991
the_stitch7342

your website requires registration. i don't want to give you my email.
your designs are kinda cool though
what the hell? Don't register, I'm going to fix that.
Also thanks Fox, i think I'll just start pouring the pics from the site into here instead.

EDIT: The site now does not request email. If it does, please don't put anything in, because i don't want that.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 05:13:44 PM by the_stitch »