Can this computer run Blockland with max shaders?

Author Topic: Can this computer run Blockland with max shaders?  (Read 2024 times)

maybe on high with a low/medium frame rate, but definitely not max.

Probably on medium, radeon cards are notorious for being terrible with shaders

no you can't run max

Get dual channel memory.

Probably on medium, radeon cards are notorious for being terrible with shaders
Nuh uhh
I have a Radeon 6870 1GB, which was a mid-high range card in it's day (It's like 4 years old now) and it can run max shaders fine up to about 10k bricks. High shaders up to about 100k bricks.

I don't know exactly how it stacks up to the card in this build but it's two generations newer so I suspect it won't be too bad. As for the specific question of 'will it run max shaders?', I'd say probably not to a very high brick count.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 11:07:01 PM by Pecon »

I dont get why people litterally buy a new computer just to run shadows on this game, i dont understand

OT: no op that computer would be able to run like medium or high at most with playable fps

I dont get why people litterally buy a new computer just to run shadows on this game, i dont understand
Probably because they want their computer to have the capability to run today's modern games. I got my new GPU because I was sick of seeing other people run shaders really well and I couldn't. Its also good that we can play other games other than Blockland. I'm sure he's not buying a new PC only for Blockland, so yeah.

Also this card will run the game smoothly on High (and possibly Very High).

Get dual channel memory.
Also get a better brand power supply and a better brand hard drive

yes you would
it won't scale as well

you aren't part of master race if any game runs below 60 fps on max settings

you aren't part of master race if any game runs below 60 fps on max settings
i mean sure its great and all but theres not point in buying a new computer just for blockland i mean lol

No such PC can handle max...

Buy this!
$480 vs $1160.

That's probably out of his budget by a lot.