www.justfilehosting.space - New host, and now upload up to 750MB!

Author Topic: www.justfilehosting.space - New host, and now upload up to 750MB!  (Read 10083 times)

ok

you're banned
How did you ban me exactly?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 11:01:03 PM by RarwMuffinz »

How did you ban me exactly?

worst 'hacker' in history.

worst 'hacker' in history.
U fukin not m8, I'll have you know that I competed all the hacking tutorials on the internet in record time at age 8. I can find a new backdoor in the pentagons security in 10 minuets flat. Let's see you do some pitiful 16 bit executable reverse-engineering. I know over 1000 different ways to get into any apache server, and thats only using my stellar loving intellect. No other resources here. Do you know what you just started u fukin cigarettegit? I'll reck you any day of the week. I can launch an orbital ddos from my ipod4. It's on motherforgeter, get ready for the DDoS of the century. Good luck posting little 'comments' like these when you feel the wrath of 3 Pentabytes of data raping your router.

No, but in all realisim, I just used this as an excuse to learn perl.

I probably did something wrong when I ssh'd from my phone at work to try and IP ban you. Instead now I've just made the captcha trigger more aggressive to make your spamming a bit more difficult.

I probably did something wrong when I ssh'd from my phone at work to try and IP ban you. Instead now I've just made the captcha trigger more aggressive to make your spamming a bit more difficult.
I enjoy a challenge. However, im currently using a number or proxies, to avoid the captcha trigger, so an IP ban wont be too helpful.

I enjoy a challenge. However, im currently using a number or proxies, to avoid the captcha trigger, so an IP ban wont be too helpful.
Or you can just not be a richard, that's an option

Or you can just not be a richard, that's an option
he's right

forget you and stop being an starfish

so you're behind 7 proxies?

*tips fedora*
you're honestly attacking Pecon's website and boasting how much of a richard you are.

he took hackthissite.org courses; he's a total pro at hacking

Honestly though, the only damage he's doing is spamming the recent files list; which is really only there for comedic purposes anyways.

he took hackthissite.org courses; he's a total pro at hacking
Someone here appreciates my raw talent.

Im working on a funny file name generator, to populate the recent files list.

i don't remember, is being a proud script kiddy something people have been banned for before