Smooth (IDs 7353, 7289): Server crashing, giving out BLHack, cheating

Author Topic: Smooth (IDs 7353, 7289): Server crashing, giving out BLHack, cheating  (Read 20863 times)

This is the only big forgetup iv'e done on blockland
R.I.P. Yoke

to be fair, the for loop won't even work, and the duplicator has protection against this kind of stuff.

to be fair, the for loop won't even work, and the duplicator has protection against this kind of stuff.
Smooth tested it. :|
In theory, you save the dup then load the dup

Just remember it does not 100% fix the problem.

stop with the damage control drag, you're involved and you know it

http://imgur.com/a/utMOu

images in album courtesy of an anonymous friend
the images also have descriptions depicting what was being discussed

i also reckon you asking some people for aimbot recently because smooth's 'expert' coding couldn't construct a halfway decent one for you to use, lol.

you just need to accept the fact that you've been caught red handed doing stupid stuff

stop with the damage control drag, you're involved and you know it

i also reckon you asking some people for aimbot recently because smooth's 'expert' coding couldn't construct a halfway decent one for you to use, lol.

you just need to accept the fact that you've been caught red handed doing stupid stuff

It is already quite obvious that I had this trollpack, and I was describing what it had, because I don't abuse any of the features, or even use half of them on any public server. There is an extremely large difference between using something, and describing something. He asked what was on it, so being I don't give a stuff about what it has, I tell him what it has. May I also add on, that the conversation posted, was actually about the player "Paperclip" asking for an aimbot on it. When after I denied his request, he got pissy and said that it was terribly coded and what not. But it didn't end there, when I was playing on Viso's server, he continued to say that it was terribly coded. Perhaps you want to see the entire convo?:

So, in all honesty. Paperclip pretty much turned himself in on this one.
stop with the damage control drag, you're involved and you know it.

damage controlling once again, drag? turning the blame on one person when you've obviously got this stuff for only malicious intent?
you explained the features, bragged about them in game, showcased them in game, and i got all the information i needed to make a post against you because i know why you have them.

playing on visos server, you constantly asked for 'aimbots' because the one that smooth coded for you turned out to be so stuff. i'm sure a few people at least a few people can attest to this fact.
i'm also sure at least some of the thirty plus people that were playing on the falling tile server can attest to these facts as well, as you showcased nearly everything that smooth gave you.
hopefully these people come into light soon, as you are in the wrong here and you know you're in the wrong here

keep adding to the your collection of malicious client addons and exploits, i'm sure you'll be banned soon.

damage controlling once again, drag? turning the blame on one person when you've obviously got this stuff for only malicious intent?
you explained the features, bragged about them in game, showcased them in game, and i got all the information i needed to make a post against you because i know why you have them.

playing on visos server, you constantly asked for 'aimbots' because the one that smooth coded for you turned out to be so stuff. i'm sure a few people at least a few people can attest to this fact.
i'm also sure at least some of the thirty plus people that were playing on the falling tile server can attest to these facts as well, as you showcased nearly everything that smooth gave you.
hopefully these people come into light soon, as you are in the wrong here and you know you're in the wrong here

keep adding to the your collection of malicious client addons and exploits, i'm sure you'll be banned soon.
double post, typos.

because I don't abuse any of the features, or even use half of them on any public server.

So you do use it?