Author Topic: Garland TX shooting - 2 Dead  (Read 2716 times)

A theocracy is a government where god is in charge, Iran for example could be called a theocracy.

Second, the United States is a democratic republic where you democratically elect people to argue and vote on things youthey want and don't want. Remember Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise. Meaning they aren't going to cater to one religion, but they wont stop people from worshipping one.

Third, those political cartoons were aimed at radical islam in general.

Fourth, the gaurds were hired because they didn't want France 2.0 happening.

You either support free speech or you don't. One or the other, not in cases where fits your political ideology.
i fully support their ability to stage something like this. that doesn't stop them from either being handicapped, or wanted to deliberately provoke a reaction (ie actually start another france 2.0 cus "gotta kill muh muslins".)

I've never heard of Pamela Gellar in my life, and I'm sure others are in the same boat.
Be glad you haven't, she's a vile human being who harbors a deep hatred for ALL Muslims, not just the extremists.

that doesn't stop them from either being handicapped, or wanted to deliberately provoke a reaction (ie actually start another france 2.0 cus "gotta kill muh muslins".)
Do honestly believe that this event was created to bait gunmen into attacking people? Pretty ballsy thing to do. Purposely while to put yourself in the line of fire for some event to draw a man that you aren't even allowed to image in the Muslim faith.

stuff like this gets drawn all the time, yet we never hear Christian or Jewish/Pro-Israel radicals attacking people for it

These men see themselves as doing gods work by defending the faith that they have deemed to be the one true faith. They are same thing as the Christians and Catholics who fire bomb abortion clinics. If there is something they don't like, they are going to do something about it in a way they see fit. If this event didn't happen, they would have probably shot up a pro-Israel rally, or an Iraq War memorial, or the funeral of a navy seal.

if you knew anything about islam youd know that radicals arent even muslim...according to the religion itself

Do honestly believe that this event was created to bait gunmen into attacking people? Pretty ballsy thing to do. Purposely while to put yourself in the line of fire for some event to draw a man that you aren't even allowed to image in the Muslim faith.

stuff like this gets drawn all the time, yet we never hear Christian or Jewish/Pro-Israel radicals attacking people for it

These men see themselves as doing gods work by defending the faith that they have deemed to be the one true faith. They are same thing as the Christians and Catholics who fire bomb abortion clinics. If there is something they don't like, they are going to do something about it in a way they see fit. If this event didn't happen, they would have probably shot up a pro-Israel rally, or an Iraq War memorial, or the funeral of a navy seal.

I'm not offended, despite the fact that my dad is Jewish himself. People can draw what they want, if someone is upset about that, let them be.

if you knew anything about islam youd know that radicals arent even muslim...according to the religion itself

Nobody said that all radicals are Muslim, only you are saying that.

The difference is that what Charlie Hebdo was satirical while Pamela Gellar is legitimately a far right extremist who spews out hate speech.
looking over a lot of their previous work, i can see lots of satire, but i also see hidden racial connotations underneath. you can be tribal and satirical at the same time - that's why hatred got flack because the defenders called it a "social commentary", when really it was a murder simulator.

i'm not sayin the charlie hebdo shootings were justified, not at all, but i don't think they're martyrs. i think they're victims.