Poll

Do you use a microphone?

Yes, I use a microphone.
135 (70.3%)
No, I do not use a microphone.
57 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 192

Author Topic: The Unofficial Blockland Teamspeak [NO SETRO YOU CANNOT BE HOST]  (Read 29175 times)

The Unofficial Blockland Teamspeak!

*Nobot is totally cool with this.

Blockland.Teamspeak3.com  

Blockland Teamspeak?
Yes, this is a Teamspeak server that is made for the Blockland Community.

Well, how do I join?
You can download Teamspeak (if you already havent) from here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
After that, just copy and paste the Teamspeak link at the top, and paste it into your connect address or your bookmarks!

Cool Stuff
  • Get a veteran badge of honor if you have played Blockland for 5+ years.
  • Show us that you're a forumer, and you'll get a special rank.
  • If you advertise our teamspeak in your server welcome message, then you will get a custom server room that you can administrate in, and other players can join if they are on your server.
  • If you play good music, you will be rewarded with the Radio of Approval badge.
  • Users who are recognized by the staff will get a VIP rank. (Currently 2 staff hah)
  • Donations will be coming soon, allowing you to get even better perks for only one payment. #serversupport2015
  • Along with that, if you are the top donor, then you will get a custom rank.
  • Any VIPs or Donors will be able to get their own Channel Room. (Still working out details)
  • Any VIPs or Donors may get their own special 16x16 icon.
  • If you are acting stupid and/or annoying while not breaking any rules, you get this badge for a day.
  • So join us! Socialize and make lots of friends, share funny moments, and more! You wont regret it.

FAQ

Do I need a microphone?
No, a microphone is not required, although it is recommended. You can still chat with a keyboard and listen to other people.

Where can I download Teamspeak?
http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

What makes Teamspeak better than Skype?
Read this: http://blog.serverroom.net/teamspeak-vs-skype/
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 03:06:38 PM by Honno »

Sweet give me dem awards

I'll get this now. :P

am i a cool user recognized by staff

why teamspeak tho
you're wasting money

teamspeak 4 life
lol how
I'm assuming it's $11.50 a month for a (limited) 25 max client TS3 server.
Hosting your own grants you 32 clients max, or an unlimited amount if you have an NPL/non-profit license. You could host that on a low-end VPS for $2-$5 a month.
Or Mumble, which is unlimited. VPS idea still stands for that too.

just sayin

Quote from: TheBlackParrot link=top=278719.msg8320257#msg8320257 date=1430804532
I'm assuming it's $11.50 a month for a (limited) 25 max client TS3 server.
Hosting your own grants you 32 clients max, or an unlimited amount if you have an NPL/non-profit license. You could host that on a low-end VPS for $2-$5 a month.
Or Mumble, which is unlimited. VPS idea still stands for that too.

just sayin

Could probably do that when Pah gets us linode , when this month expires