Red Marsh - Basically A Black Lagoon Simulator

Poll

Company Name?

Reliable Expeditions, Demolitions
2 (33.3%)
SI Logistics Services
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Red Marsh - Basically A Black Lagoon Simulator  (Read 19700 times)

forgot to mention

before he found the cash, pedro was a professional luchador

Pedro approaches Yashairuauaruroai Mushaihgairuiasushu.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 09:49:28 PM by Juncoph »

Yashairuauaruroai bows deeply and recites the Samurai oath.

You guys can submit company names too. We need more.

Name: Klaus Hedberg
Position: Engineer
Skill Sets: welding, plumbing, electronics
Spoken Languages: finnish, swedish, english
Country of Origin: Born in Sweden, raised in Finland
Physical Description/Mental Dispositions: Strong and muscular, but rather short. Anold injury in his leg prevents him from moving very fast. Cynical, though sometimes can be very charming and even cheerful. Doesnt like being disturbed while working.
Backstory: This cynical and grizzled grease monkey has been fixing plumbing, electronics and whatnot for living since his teens.
Possessions: Blowtorch, pipe wrench, pack of cigarettes, flashlight, screwdriver
Other Notes: He's a very durable close range fighter, but is useless in any long range combat.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 02:05:15 AM by jarelash »

Jarelash accepted.

Jaakko returns with a half dozen wooden boxes, storing thirty weapons all together. He informs you all that he will stay in touch with you. This contract pays $50,000.

Get ready to sail.

Yashairuauaruroai bows deeply and recites the Samurai oath.

After he finishes the oath, Pedro sees a blood stain on Yashairuauaruroai's armor. Pedro asks Yashairuauaruroai to polish his armor.

After he finishes the oath, Pedro sees a blood stain on Yashairuauaruroai's armor. Pedro asks Yashairuauaruroai to polish his armor.

Yashairuauaruroai apologizes profusely and immediately begins polishing his armor.

Ralph takes the weapons and begins to clean them.

I think I'm going to try again in a space marauders-esque style, so that way this will all run more smoothly.

I think I'm going to try again in a space marauders-esque style, so that way this will all run more smoothly.
I was hoping something for ABS-FIESTA esque because this is alittle hard to RP in without actual dialogue

Can I still join this, and if so, could I be any position or is it recommended I be a certain one at this point?

Elaborate.
Such as

I begin cleaning the guns. Our mosin is soaked in cosmoline, so I start with that one. I remove the bolt, and shove the cleaning rod down the barrel. (assuming one of the guns we have is a mosin.)
"Hey" I say, to the man in the samurai armor, as I'm scrubbing the rifle down.
or
I fire my AR-15 at the men on the ship.

Name: Rutger Howher
Position: Gunsmith
Skill Sets: Engineering, Gunsmithing, Welding
Spoken Languages: Russian, German, English
Country of Origin: America
Physical Description/Mental Dispositions: Wears a gas mask at all time, Constantly wearing a flannel shirt and combat gloves, Brown Hair
Backstory:
Possessions: 2 Boxes of .700 Nitro Express, Sawn-Off Elephant Gun, Leather Police jacket, a engraved lighter, a seal box of cigars, a bag of misc reloading parts
Other Notes: He doesn't talk about his family much, also hates getting questions about the past or the future.
Sudden Death? [COMPLETELY VOLUNTARY, SEE SUDDEN DEATH CLAUSE]

Can I still join this, and if so, could I be any position or is it recommended I be a certain one at this point?

Still open to applications. We still need an electronics guy. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to whip up some more background and lore, maybe even some pixel art.

Plad accepted. OP Update coming tomorrow.