Red Marsh - Basically A Black Lagoon Simulator

Poll

Company Name?

Reliable Expeditions, Demolitions
2 (33.3%)
SI Logistics Services
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Red Marsh - Basically A Black Lagoon Simulator  (Read 19705 times)

I click open my suitcase and pull out my elephant gun and spare cleaning kit and begin to break the rifle apart

I stare at the man, taking out a massive gun from the suitcase.
"Well stuff, this isn't africa!"

I finish cleaning up the rest of our rifles.

I quietly examine the boat for a while and light a cigarette.
"Yeah... I reckon this bucket stays on the surface..."

I stare at the man, taking out a massive gun from the suitcase.
"Well stuff, this isn't africa!"

I finish cleaning up the rest of our rifles.
I stare down at the pile of parts in front of me and say to the man

"Never know when I'll need to pierce through armor as think as elephant skulls my friend."

Jaakko interrupts all of you over the radio earpieces in your ears.

"It's time to go. Our friends have finished loading the weapons. A- friend of mine has suggested that you may see some resistance from local gangs. Nothing you can't handle right? Be careful. Remember the fifty's on the boats. Today's weather is clear, modest seas. Your radar should be unobstructed. Best of luck. I'll keep in touch and give you updates on the strategic side of things,"

The radio plays a tone and the transmission cuts.

Rutger quickly snaps the last part back in place plops the cleaning supply's back into the bag then back into his suitcase, he slowly grave two rounds and slides them down into the chambers and clicks the barrel up.

"Let's get going guys, I wonder if they'll let us take a peek at the cargo."

He then grabs his suitcase and waits for the others

Name:  Awiti Imamu
Position: Electrician
Skill Sets: Electronics, Explosions, Basic Leadership, Basic Repair, Communications
Spoken Languages: English, French
Country of Origin: Madagascar
Physical Description/Mental Dispositions: 6'1, 176 lbs.
Backstory: Born in the port city of Toamasina, to a French sailor and a native Malagasian woman, Awiti wasn't born off well. His father left when he was young, and the woman faced scrutiny for having a baby out of wedlock. Awiti befriended a soldier that handled electronics for the navy. This bred a passion that continues to this day. He taught Awiti how to use the electronics on the ship. After growing to the age of 22, Awiti's mother was killed by a native gang. In her will, she left Awiti 10,000 dollars, and a revolver. Both were from his father, who left it for Awiti. Seeing nothing left in Toamasina for him, Awiti caught a ship to the South China Seas. He decided to finally put his skills to use.
Possessions:
S&W Model 586
18 Bullets
Combat Knife
Batteries
$64
Other Notes: Prefers to see things out, is patient and waits to see plans develop.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 01:53:16 PM by mlockha »

Contract I
Arms Tranfer
Spratly Islands Native Resistance
Roanapur
to No Kum Sok

Pay: $50,000

"Routine" they said. Oh well.

The PT boat cruses along at high speed, it's hull lifted out of the water. Three fast movers appear on the radar, aft. They're closing.

[You]

Three Unidentified Vessels, long range.

mlockha accepted
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 12:39:50 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

Pedro awaits orders from the captain.

Pedro awaits orders from the captain.

You are the acting captain, helmsmen. You and Awiti can both see the radar.

I order our radiomen to open comms with the fast movers.

I order our radiomen to open comms with the fast movers.
Awiti picks up the mic, speaking to the movers.
"Stop your course, now. You are heading for the-"
Awiti turns to the Helmsman.
"What's the name of the ship?"

There is no response.

The speedboats are now very visible. They are, in fact, civilian speedboats. Three boats from local gangs, as promised.

The 'puck' sound of assault rifle fire can be heard just over the sound of the three aircraft engines running at full throttle. Bullets skip across the water.

Yashairuauaruroai prepares his swords and asks Pedro when they will be boarding the filthy Mongol invaders' boats.

Yashairuauaruroai prepares his swords and asks Pedro when they will be boarding the filthy Mongol invaders' boats.
let's not RP like this please

I hop on the .50 in the front.

I let it rip at the gang boat that's firing at us.