Author Topic: Scott's Theater  (Read 1789 times)

Scott's Theater V.2 (Biiig changes.... right...)

Located scenically in the Slate, this big theater is complete with a stage, curtain, seats, V.I.P balconies, a red carpet, and more. Come and check it out. (Will most likely be used on Fridays for an open mic comedy night, so to sign up for that, contact me.)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 09:08:50 PM by Swholli »

I'm loving that screenshot, but I'd like to see more before downloading. You describe other features not shown here, why not take one or two more pics?

I'm loving that screenshot, but I'd like to see more before downloading. You describe other features not shown here, why not take one or two more pics?

Theres not much more than the stage, but I guess you must mean the V.I.P section. I'll go do that.

wow not bad ITS PURTTY NICE but for chairs make them a brick higher but its good

Theres not much more than the stage, but I guess you must mean the V.I.P section. I'll go do that.

Indeed, I skimmed the text first time, and didnt realise till after post that the VIP was the only section missing. Maybe another camera angle then? Or like you said, with the VIP area.

Awww, the gay booth is gone...

Indeed, I skimmed the text first time, and didnt realise till after post that the VIP was the only section missing. Maybe another camera angle then? Or like you said, with the VIP area.

I put some new angles, and the file I recently noticed has some gay noobs messing with it so I'll fix that tomorrow for now I must go beddy byes.

Awww, the gay booth is gone...

Thats what I meant.

not bad but it still needs more detail other than that it looks good.

not bad but it still needs more detail other than that it looks good.
I think sticking a gay booth right in the center of the stage would add adequate detail.  :cookieMonster:

lol, in the second and third screen theres floating bricks o.0

lol, in the second and third screen theres floating bricks o.0
Yes, it's called the Multitool.

it looks so kind of lagi how many bricks did you used?

It's a big room, but it doesn't seem like excessive bricks to me. I wouldn't expect lag.

It's a big room, but it doesn't seem like excessive bricks to me. I wouldn't expect lag.

If anything, he has used too few bricks. Architecture wise it looks quite bland - the building itself needs more contours.