Poll

What job do you want of The Trainspot show (If you would like one)

FX Player
Secondary FX Player
Acting Partner
Studio Designer
Visual Effects player
Other (specify in comments)
Cannot Decide

Author Topic: The Trainspot Show  (Read 1749 times)

Hey guys, I need staff for my new 'Trainspot Show'. It is on mostly every Saturday, but I need these things:
Special FX player, Acting Partner, Someone to design the studio, and a background visual effects player.
If you want to be starred in the show, tell me in the poll above and also, MENTION IT IN THE COMMENTS! If you are told to come to my server IF you have signed up, then please do so when it is open. Also, when the Trainspot show is on, don't be embarrassed if you are called to the stage! If you want to notify me, join my server unless it isn't on.

-Trainspot.exe
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 12:47:55 PM by lolguy1553 »

it kinda sounds like you need everything involved in something like this
how much of the work will you actually be doing yourself?

what the forget is a trainspot

ITS ME

also its comedy

NoEdit: Foxscotch, I will make some props to make the show ALOT more interesting, including chairs for the audience, etcetera.

Guys, if you are selecting Other in the poll, say your job in the comments, please. Or, I don't know what job you want. Also, say what you voted for in Comments, so I know who you are too.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 05:42:18 AM by lolguy1553 »

Discontinued for a little while, feel free to make your own models for the show whenever you want if you want to :)

-Trainspot.exe
don't do this pls
also
how much of the work will you actually be doing yourself?

I can be an actor. Allahu Akbar Chicken. if you have the chicken addon anyway

Guys, if you are selecting Other in the poll, say your job in the comments, please. Or, I don't know what job you want. Also, say what you voted for in Comments, so I know who you are too.

READ THIS PLEASE!