Author Topic: Dark X-rane's Grapple Rope Challenge V1 [Closed]  (Read 2421 times)

Server's down for more development. Expect another level to hopefully be added by tomorrow.

Server's now open! I apologize of opening the server later then usual today since I was, and still am, work on some newer levels for the challenge.

Server's down for tonight! Expect a new level to be added tomorrow!

please use modify, it makes everything less cluttered

please use modify, it makes everything less cluttered
I'll start to do that unless I have a major update to announce.

Server's now open with a new level, and speed run mode added!

-Are you? 13 Years Or Older - yes
Age - 13
-Do You Have Any Past Experience As A Moderator Or Admin? - Yes alot as Owner. (to long of a list nvm)
-Are You Recommended By Anyone? - If I where to talk to some of my friends they would most likely recommend me (then try to get me to abuse for them would I? nope)
-Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator? - I feel like I could help alot and I would try to be active as much as possible and make the server a fun and safe environment for all ages of people who join and make sure people listen to the rules.
-What Will You Do As A Moderator? - I will make the server a nice place and make sure everyone is having a good time and I will never abuse and if anyone abuses or anything I will try to post it on the forums here as soon as possible with a snap shot (includes hackers but idk how you would hack on blockland)

(includes hackers but idk how you would hack on blockland)
BLHack.dll
BLHackse.dll

Server's Closed for tonight. Apologizes for the server shut down earlier then said. The server will be back up tomorrow.

Server's Closed for tonight. Apologizes for the server shut down earlier then said. The server will be back up tomorrow.

Its not up yet D'; sad day Cri Every Teim

Its not up yet D'; sad day Cri Every Teim
I will try to host it tomorrow.