Welp, one of my key are broken

Author Topic: Welp, one of my key are broken  (Read 1313 times)

Well, yeah, title might sound obnoxious, but I am posting for a reason.
Apparently, there a key that gone. The one that in the middle of w, a, d and x. The only reason you might be seeing the key due to some word fixer. But yeah, I might only be posting picture for a while until I get a new computer.

s

buy a new keyboard
this, why do you need a whole new comp?

So your 'S' key is broken.
That's such a shame. So sad that you shall simply cease to share your sass and socially sublime stories of sincere success.
So sorry this sucks so severenly.

A simple solution to your silly situation is to search for and subsequently select a service suited for repairing keyboards.

If you read the next line you'd see that he explains why the letter is still there, because of a "word fixer", or auto-correct.

Ninjas make me look silly.

It seems like your s key is broken. That sucks.
You could try repairing your keyboard somewhere or just try buying a new one if you really have been needing a new keyboard anyway.

By the way, in the meantime, if you're on Windows, there IS a virtual keyboard, which will bring up a keyboard you can click on with your mouse, so you can add in the letter S.

Or, you could copy the letter S into your clipboard and just paste it any time you use it while writing in the meantime.

But yeah, you can get cheapo USB keyboards to replace yours, even if you've broken it on your laptop.

my friend currently carries an external keyboard for her laptop because pretty much the whole keyboard is broke
it's kind of funny

are you 80 what on earth
I'm guessing he has a laptop, and doesn't understand that you can replace a laptop keyboard, or buy a USB keyboard.

losing the "s" key makes you type like cubelands

losing the "s" key makes you type like cubelands
I miss cubelands :(

So your 'S' key is broken.
That's such a shame. So sad that you shall simply cease to share your sass and socially sublime stories of sincere success.
So sorry this sucks so severenly.
The amount of S's in this post makes me feel bad for the OP