Author Topic: I just finished Season 4 of Doctor Who  (Read 705 times)

The feels. I don't want the new Doctor, I want the old Doctor back :(

the one you're now own is pretty good too

why would you do that to yourself

You're in luck, because seasons 5 and 6 are my favorite (even though I like David Tennant more than Matt Smith)

They have the best overarching story (except for maybe Season 1)

why would you do that to yourself

I don't know. My friend from school told me it was going to be a sad transformation, but I didn't listen or prepare myself, and I just watched the last episode right now, and I'm like all:

Unlucky, you've reached the point where it becomes 'the Amy Pond show'.
I really enjoyed the first Capaldi season though. The overarching storyline wasn't too subtle (not as difficult to guess as Bad Wolf), but it wasn't shoved in your face as much as Smith's seasons. There were some really good stories too, although a couple that just fell flat on their faces at the final hurdle.

So you can look forward to that.
I just hope it doesn't get too Clara focussed as it did start to get last season.

Oh no the opening even changed.
Why must they do this to me.

Unlucky, you've reached the point where it becomes 'the Amy Pond show'.
I really enjoyed the first Capaldi season though. The overarching storyline wasn't too subtle (not as difficult to guess as Bad Wolf), but it wasn't shoved in your face as much as Smith's seasons. There were some really good stories too, although a couple that just fell flat on their faces at the final hurdle.

So you can look forward to that.
I just hope it doesn't get too Clara focussed as it did start to get last season.
Personally, I really, really don't like Clara. As far as I am concerned, Clara's entire storyline was intended to introduce us to the 50th anniversary.

Also, I'd rather have the 'Amy Pond' show than the 'Lady Vashtra, Jenny and Strax' show.

I personally think that seasons 7 and 8 were the worst since the reboot, which is really sad considering the great ideas that Moffat ruined.

At least Clara and Amy aren't Rose