Author Topic: trap 101 - approved by mr man  (Read 4050 times)

OK so I actually bothered to read this and it actually seems like a good way to get fit

also a nice way to pleasure ur woman or male m8 or some stuff

traps r hot
cos they look like girls
wait, what

the night i return to the forums for the first time in nine months or something the two hot topics are genocide and crossdressing

never change, blf

you guys r a bunch of fruitcakes

Another thing, if you've been cursed and are incapable of having a good booty, try wearing padded panties, I've heard there are some that can help alot.

thread of the year who gives a forget if it's only May

Sponsored by Admiral Ackbar
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 03:07:34 PM by hodototman »

-not all meat is bad for this either, poultry is fine, its mostly the really heavy stuff like beef that's a problem, and idk about eggs
Poultry is very good for you, especially if you cook it by steaming. This avoids a lot of fat.
A good healthy meal is a portion of steamed chicken, alongside rice and steamed vegetables. And it's not particularly expensive.
There's no need to go completely vegetarian if you're trying for a skinny/lean build.

Eggs are also good for you too, provided you avoid things like over-salting them.

And if you want some form of meat, then fish is very good. Most fish is high in essential oils, which will be generally good for your body, but also your skin.

You have to remember that with a diet the entire thing is about moderation. It's exercise that will be helping you to lose weight most effectively.
And to be honest, if you're changing your diet solely for oestrogen consumption, I think you'd just be better off going on to some form of hormone therapy.
I can't imagine diet providing such significant amounts of oestrogen. But I may be wrong. I'm not a doctor or a dietician.

already am trap
want proof?

0/10 instructions unclear broke neck