Author Topic: Alkatjo's Doodads. [One art a day maybe?]  (Read 489 times)

A little back story before i post, a while back i had this dream about a game i was creating. It was supposed to be inspired by pixel-esque beet em' ups with more emphasis on story. The game would play similarly to Scott Pilgrim and cave story, set between a semi 3d and 2d plane. Anyway, when i woke up i jotted down a couple ideas and concepts for a game. I have no knowledge on how to run or put together a game, so im just going to throw these concepts out there until i find the knowledge to get started.

So far i have nothing but character concepts but hey its a start.

Alright, first guy.
(I need a name for him)

Backstory: Supposed to be the Main Character's lost brother, Brothers live poor in a city apartment, younger brother comes home to find blood on the walls and no body. A note is left telling the Younger brother about the murder of the older brother (this is what makes the younger one start his adventure i guess). Anyway this guy ended up joining a cult to protect his brother but the cult made him wear a mask that contains an evil spirit, he's not entirely good but not that bad either. An Anti Hero at some times.

Anyway, constructive critCIAm is welcomed because there's always room for improvement.

More samples perhaps?