Author Topic: >>TomTom's Trench Team Deathmatch<< CLOSED  (Read 4075 times)

I am excited for this

Open up!
The availability will be on/off as I patch up complaints and add new features between each test.
The server has also been moved to a dedicated node for a better play quality.

We're currently looking for moderator applications

We're currently looking for moderator applications

See OP for details

Lol I just got 12 AC-130s :D

goodness is this server over-designed and over-complicated. i understand the concept of a tdm. i don't need a five minute introduction. it's exceedingly well built and a great tdm but oh my god cut down the tutorials and hand-holding.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 11:15:06 AM by Fennis »

goodness is this server over-designed and over-complicated. i understand the concept of a tdm. i don't need a five minute introduction. it's exceedingly well built and a great tdm but oh my god cut down the tutorials and hand-holding.

It's just one tutorial..... After that your done....

plz join rite naow

why am i not in topic op? i am relevant
nice server

You name and BL_ID: Ravencroft 2229
Your age: 21
Past experience & Why you think you are suitable for the role: My Falling Tiles server that averages 40+ players and my basketball tournament. Super Admin on The Brighter Dark's, Wrapperup's, Whirlwind's, Filipe1020's, Cowboy6's, Xenos109's, Kong123's and WALDO's servers. Admin on Hata's, Khaz's, Glass', Wink/Farad's, Kickflow's, khain's and Pablo's servers. Moderator on Tezuni's servers.
I'm a suitable moderator for this server because I've proven my administrative skills over the years by hosting/administrating popular servers including my own which can reach upwards of 70 players at times. I can handle hectic situations and have fun while doing it as well. I'm also a good builder and can help with development of new maps, map layout, terrain, spawn rooms, etc.
Recommendations & References: You, Whirlwind, Xenos109, WALDO, The Brighter Dark, Pablo, Kong123, Glass, Wink/Farad, Cowboy6, Hata, Khaz, Tezuni, Allun Pentax, Filipe1020, Kickflow, Nickpb, Wrapperup, bubbler, Mango, Kingston.
Your Timezone: EST, available all day during the week if I'm not working and sometimes available on the weekends.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:40:04 PM by #Ravencroft »

Give Raven admin, not mod.

-snip-
This looked promising, but the ID given appears to have next to 0 hours playtime.
This would suggest it would fail on two of the given perquisites listed directly above the application

appears to have next to 0 hours playtime.
Had no idea you record this stuff, heh

Had no idea you record this stuff, heh

I don't.... Yet :P it just had factory settings

This looked promising, but the ID given appears to have next to 0 hours playtime.
This would suggest it would fail on two of the given perquisites listed directly above the application
I visited the server briefly last night and nobody was on it. I never see it up either :/

How much playing time do I need?