Author Topic: what is your current biological wellbeing-ness  (Read 4284 times)

I wear glasses
IM KICKING YOU OUT OF THE COOL KIDS CLUB

NO NERDS ALLOWED FOUR EYES
:(
IM KICKING YOU OUT OF THE COOL KIDS CLUB
"90% of Asians are nearsighted" forget you heritage

Severely underweight (6'2" and only 115 pounds)

spring hit me like a bus, therefore i am now sick

Fluctuating hunger/appetite, stretch marks all over the place, slightly overweight, tons of acne, might have an ulcer on top of other things

I'm pretty okay. I've always been kinda average, but certainly on the unhealthy side. My diet has gotten somewhat better, as has my exercise regimen.
Today I feel kinda bad. I'm just getting over having been sick for over two months. It's good that it's gone, but my digestive system has been unhappy and I can't quite figure out why.
I'm like 5'8 and 157.6 lb.
my vision is bad enough that i have to do a handstand on the scale to read it without glasses

103lbs and 5'8" and very thin (I just got denied a trip to austria because of this, apparently I'm not fit enough based on how thin I am which is stupid as stuff)
I'm almost never hungry in the time that I'm up so that doesn't contribute
I'm not focusing well while typing this, like my eyes are lazy and my water all the time when I'm outside in public

4 foot 11 inches tall
holy stuff im 12 and im 104 lbs and 5"3

holy stuff im 12 and im 104 lbs and 5"3
yeah, ive been short my whole life

I've been sneezing all day and my face feels like I hadn't got any sleep for weeks. I must've fallen victim to Allergy Season.

I've been sneezing all day and my face feels like I hadn't got any sleep for weeks. I must've fallen victim to Allergy Season.

^face that has a cold^

i just took an acid reducer so hopefully that'll help, along with some plain bread to help soak up acid that's there. wish i had some crackers or somethin. :[ i really don't wanna deal with digestive distress as i have in the past