Author Topic: Two girls are hitting on me.  (Read 4615 times)

This might seem like a good thing but no it is not. These girls are 2 of my best friends, one of them I have even had a crush on since I met. The problem arises in the fact that the girl I have a crush on is hitting on me but she has a boyfriend already. She legitimately said she would date me if she didn't have a boyfriend just randomly out of the blue. The second girl is really ugly but I don't want to seem like a jerk. She talks to me and is sure to put extra emphasis on the fact that she recently broke up with her ex. How do I go about this in a nice way?

Make up your desicion on what she is, not on what she looks like. Otherwise, go with the one with bigger tits.

Tell them nicely to stop hitting you and saw you're a furry.

Works everytime

Sorry, didn't mean to double post. Damn  phone

tell chick 1 that if she wants bump she's gonna have to dump (him)

tell chick 2 that her sally isnt down your ally

Tell them nicely to stop hitting you and saw you're a furry.

Works everytime
They already know i'm a furcigarette.

tell chick 1 that if she wants bump she's gonna have to dump (him)

tell chick 2 that her sally isnt down your ally
he knows what's up

Guys, this is fake, he's lying. You know how I know?
Because no human being would ever be attracted to moltenkitten.

no human being would ever be attracted to moltenkitten.
Except me :B

She talks to me and is sure to put extra emphasis on the fact that she recently broke up with her ex.
Sounds like she wants a rebound perhaps.
Is it worth starting a relationship with someone who has only shown interest because she's recently ended another relationship.

Also, you don't find her attractive. So why have a relationship with them? It's kind of the point that you should be attracted to them, and yes, both their character and their looks.

As for the other girl, you could tell her that you like her too, but she'd have to leave her current boyfriend.
You don't want to be an affair.

And you also have to consider if she's likely to dump you for another, if she'll do it for you.

I doubt that they are hitting on you.

Thanks for the chuckle, newspeed; I needed that.

for the last time pillows cant talk dude

for the last time pillows cant talk dude
holy stuff, loving annihilated.