Author Topic: thanks jesus  (Read 1908 times)

"I'd appreciate money for a game-thing give me sympathy"

I am aching to play the House of Wolves expansion for Destiny
I'm already Light 33 c:

Write me a three paragraph essay on why you deserve $20 dollars from me and ill think about it.

Btw house of wolves is really fun
deal, here goes:

In November, I had finally bought what would have become one of my most prized possessions. This possession? Destiny. It has been a truly fun and amazing experience for me. I have met tons of friends and played countless hours fighting the minions of the darkness. It was one of the best purchase choices I have made (aside of BL) I have faced many a foe. I broke into one of the most formidable strongholds in the great green jungles on Venus, fought a machine god. Then me and my friends crusaded into the altered reality created by a hive god, blasted through waves of thrall, crossed a great bridge, battled ogres, wizards and all sorts of hive enemies. At the end of it all, I plunged a weapon of insurmountable power into the heart of a champion of the hive inside a hellish cosmos of his own creation. So far however, this is as far as I go because of a magical barrier known as "DLC."

In order to embark on my next great journey, I need 20 dollars of US currency. This would be beneficial to me because I could forge my legend in the fires of battle against a traitorous band of enemies. For years, guardians from all around have tried to enter the fabled Reef, but the tyrannical Queen that oversaw the reef has looked at guardians as mindless machines of war that sought to wreak havoc on everything they touched. This ruthless queen enslaved an entire sect of an alien race called the "Fallen." Of course things turned bad when a bloodthirsty Kell rose to power and corrupted his brethren and began tearing through the ones who enslaved them. Now the Queen has called upon us guardians to help her hunt down those that met the Queen's mercy with bloody betrayal and slaughtered the very guards that she held dear. It is up to me to once again to strike them down with my friends, but this invisible barrier holds me back.

It would mean a lot to me if you would be willing and accept this half-assed essay as payment for the surprisingly mediocre bounty of 20 dollars. I would gladly scratch your back some time in the future, provided I have the means to do so. Please accept this plea and give me the money of which I desire so much, so that I may slay the bests that roam the wilds of the frontiers and claim the sweet, sweet loot that RNGesus would bestow upon me. My guardian needs you, Frontrox.

I expected you to use that complaint generator. Would've had my vote for sure

I expected you to use that complaint generator. Would've had my vote for sure

wat

why are stuff threads allowed like this
why are stuff threads like any of the memelords allowed (trogtor, nal, honno, maxwell, kimon, etc)

What console are you on?
I got 150 dolla in the PS4, so I might be able to gift it, or transfer some dolla to you.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 11:01:37 PM by kidplasma »

why are stuff threads allowed like this
why are stuff threads like any of the memelords allowed (trogtor, nal, honno, maxwell, kimon, etc)
Posts like yours are even worse than these threads.

My guardian needs you, Frontrox.
Okay. I get paid on Thursday, how do you want to receive your payment?

Posts like yours are even worse than these threads.
but seriously why are threads where they are asking for money allowed?

but seriously why are threads where they are asking for money allowed?
Because there are people, kind (or stupid) enough on the forums to give people what they want  :cookie:

Is it annoying? Kind of, but it isn't really harming people ;-;

Because there are people, kind (or stupid) enough on the forums to give people what they want  :cookie:

Is it annoying? Kind of, but it isn't really harming people ;-;
If you're going to go that far. Then any stuff post and flame post isn't hurting anyone, but if you think about, people get banned for that stuff even though it doesn't "hurt" them. What i'm saying is it doesn't matter if it hurts anyone or not, i'm saying i don't want pieces of trash lying around that can be easily thrown away.