Author Topic: plad needs a pick me up  (Read 1396 times)

As of late ive been feeling like stuff around one of my friends, thinking and hearing several peoples opinions on it froms others I thought I liked her, after a few days I told on wensday, today I felt like a forget up and got more depressed than usual and all the stuff I did in the past ran through my head and I felt like the feeling was only a facade and my mind playing tricks on me, I just told her to forget what I said and that it didn't matter,

I am probably gonna severe all ties and just not talk to her anymore like I always do with friends when stuff hits the fan or we get in an arguement.

Hopefully she won't appear in my dreams anymore and I can go back to being a crazy forget.

I really need a pick me up
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 05:30:01 PM by plad101 »

Watch some research. That will pick you up.

I'll pick you up and drop you if you don't fix your quote.

Watch some research. That will pick you up.

I've been on a bit of a research hiatus

Add me on Skype.

I already have you added actually

I'll pick you up and drop you if you don't fix your quote.

Oh richards hold on

Edit: due to me being on a phone right now it didn't get the last line of text but its now got the full story
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 05:31:45 PM by plad101 »

She asked if we could still be friends I just told her it depends on what I do, I might just severe all ties like usual or just not talk to her

As someone who has gone through his own rapid succession of interpersonal disastertastrophes lately, don't distance yourself from your friends.  They are one of your biggest assets in moving along out of the pits you find yourself in.
If you told her to forget it, you need to forget it yourself.  Act like nothing happened and it may turn out that nothing of consequence actually did happen.

This always helps me when I'm down.

I rarely talk to her anyway, wouldn't be a change to ignore her and forget

I rarely talk to her anyway, wouldn't be a change to ignore her and forget

yeah but if you like her why not put some effort into a relationship?

if it doesn't work out, then it's no different than ignoring her. the difference will be, though, that she won't see you as some wishy-washy wiener and you'll be able to see if it would work out

I lift, bro. I can pick you up ;)

yeah but if you like her why not put some effort into a relationship?

if it doesn't work out, then it's no different than ignoring her. the difference will be, though, that she won't see you as some wishy-washy wiener and you'll be able to see if it would work out
Because I hate relationships who hates feeling emotions and prefers to bury them deep down but I forgeted up and told somebody about it and now were here

You should really talk to her

you could use a forklift

You should really talk to her
I actually was talking to her a few minutes ago

you could use a forklift
I should stop eating all those donuts as well