Author Topic: Awkward Stories Thread  (Read 358 times)

1) I'm on the toilet listening to a song I found on Facebook, dad connects to Spotify and it blasts "This ain't for no forget brother, if you a real brother then forget with me, this one for the hood brothers, hipster bitches that shop at Lenox" all out of my dad's phone through the whole house. He laughed for 2 minutes straight, but I didn't get in trouble, he didn't care.

2) My classroom was locked, so I had climb from an outside window to get in to get my bag (the window is about 1.4m high), I say to my friend, "Tell me if any teachers come" just as I say that, a teacher walks past and smiles at me, he obviously heard me but I went red when he left.

3) I was roughly 10 when this happened, we were learning about Queen Victoria, so we were in a computer room doing a project, then my friend, who was sitting next to me, asked a question, the teacher said she didn't know and that he should look it up, my friend reads the search out loud so that the teacher could tell him if he was getting the correct information, then I read the first thing that came up, which was the Victoria's Secret website, she awkwardly said, "No I don't quite think it's that", I still shudder about it to this day. I can't believe I said that.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 02:59:53 PM by Bacon Pancakes »

I called one of my teachers "mother" once.
I was yelling at someone and I talked about being a furry.