1 (2%)
I use Pandora.
1 (2%)
I use YouTube
13 (26%)
Other.
8 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: With which software do you listen to your music?  (Read 1251 times)

I use Spotify, as I have Spotify Premium B)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 09:00:20 AM by Bacon Pancakes »

VLC, both phone and computer

Mostly YouTube to be honest.
I also have iTunes and have a small library on there, but I don't purchase things too often on it. Mainly because I use it to listen to albums, and I'll often find a new song that I like but don't usually like everything that artist/band does, so an album would be wasted.

youtub
fun fact, if you put "repeat" after youtube in the url it takes you to a site that obviously automatically repeats your videos
it's pretty nifty

youtub
fun fact, if you put "repeat" after youtube in the url it takes you to a site that obviously automatically repeats your videos
it's pretty nifty
or you can double right click the video and press loop

oh didn't know that
but eh still using the site cus it saves what video you used with it for when you go back

Rightclicking (and double right clicking) doesn't bring up any means to loop for me.
Is it a Google Chrome thing? I'm on Firefox.
youtub
it's pretty nifty
This is also not working for me.
How exactly should the url look?

download it off youtube then winamp

Winamp if I feel like listening to video game music.  Last.fm if I feel like listening to jazz or bluegrass.

Rightclicking (and double right clicking) doesn't bring up any means to loop for me.
Is it a Google Chrome thing? I'm on Firefox.
works on chrome, dunno about firefox though

This is also not working for me.
How exactly should the url look?
"youtuberepeat" doesn't work anymore. You need to make it "listenonrepeat", so it should be something along the lines of:
http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=Vei8lUYsJ5U#Hybrid_-_Dream_Stalker (will change accordingly)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 06:23:32 AM by Blocky943 »

ipod plugged into line in jack

spotify free cuz im poor