Author Topic: McLoler's Servers: Now with Admin Applications!  (Read 1331 times)

McLoler's Servers!

Hello, everybody! This thread is where I'll post all the info about my server. Please note that my servers are NOT dedicated, but I will host every once in a while.

Servers

The types of servers I host include, but are not limited to;

-Super Murder Mystery
-School RP
-Prison Escape If I get to building a map, because I lost my old one when I re-installed BL. :(

Admins

I am looking for admins. Apply here: http://goo.gl/forms/7vVYayA4tE

I look for mature admins.

I prefer if you have experience moderating on Blockland.

I will post received applications below, with "Accepted" or "Declined" next to the names.

Applications:
Badspot... I guess?

Server News

N/A.

Enjoy playing at my servers! If you have any suggestions, please reply to this thread.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 03:32:11 PM by mcloler »

A few pictures would be nice.

A few pictures would be nice.
What do you suggest I put?

Ephialtes: Declined, Hahahaha you're so original, you know, linking child research and all.

Yes I am aware that your application was a joke. Thanks for the waste of time.

What do you suggest I put?
A picture of each build for each server.

I'll probably do that tomorrow, after I finish my school build. Thanks for the idea.

Oh... I also need to build another prison... :[

Only two applications so far... One linking child research and the other from a banned guy.

GG

Ephialtes: Declined, Hahahaha you're so original, you know, linking child research and all.

Yes I am aware that your application was a joke. Thanks for the waste of time.
really?
i didn't think Ephialtes would do that

really?
i didn't think Ephialtes would do that
He did, I would show you a screenshot but I already removed it

Plus, I'm not sure if it was actually Badspot who made that application, but I might as well make you admin because you'll never play my server anyways. So... Accepted I guess.

Plus, I'm not sure if it was actually Badspot who made that application, but I might as well make you admin because you'll never play my server anyways. So... Accepted I guess.
I'm pretty sure Badspot is auto admin at all servers...I could be wrong though.

nop

Isn't there some sort of deal where he can't be kicked or banned from servers?

Isn't there some sort of deal where he can't be kicked or banned from servers?
He can be banned and kicked. Also he isn't super admin.

But wtf why is OP saying ephialtes and badspot are applying? Really hope badspot swoops in and embarrasses OP for being a cigarette.

But wtf why is OP saying ephialtes and badspot are applying? Really hope badspot swoops in and embarrasses OP for being a cigarette.

the Badspot that applied could be a phony. A BIG PHAT PHONY

the Badspot that applied could be a phony. A BIG PHAT PHONY
Well impersonating badspot is pretty much bannable, so badspot will look into it. When he realises that this kid has just made it up to sound like badspot wants to apply to be an admin (lol) he will find that no messages were sent to the OP and it's all one big obvious lie.