Author Topic: Is blockland dead?  (Read 12687 times)

If a popular person hosts a city RPG it is popular

Idk if it's dying, but I know one thing: people care more about dramas than builds or community projects.
It's just that with dramas, there's more to discuss. Let's be honest here: Your project looks fantastic. People don't have anything to suggest because they think it looks great, and they think that posting won't really help it move forward, and they don't have any real incentive to spread the word about the project. On top of that, you haven't given any real updates on the project, so again, nothing really to discuss.

Blockland is definitely not dying now, nor has it been for the past several years.

It hasn't been dying but you can't deny the lack of players and servers.

It hasn't been dying but you can't deny the lack of players and servers.

Attention is being directed in all the wrong places.

If people who browse these forums didn't do so just for the useless off topic bull stuff and rather used their talents in the more relevant sections of the forum, thus actually playing the game, then we would seem much more populated and people would have more reason to host. No one is going to put time and effort into a server when there's no one left to play on it. Thus the quality of servers decreases, with the exception of a few popular ones as of recent that come to mind, Ravencroft's is back, Boss Battles is always up, and Scenery's Battlemix seems new and fun but have yet to join it.

Didn't even take an hour for the move. But yes blockland is infact dead. The master server and forums were shut down 3 years ago. This is infact just a dream. You never played the game and saw an almost dead server.

Though it did deteriorate after killing the maps and the main RTB, I still find enjoyment out of it in DM-like servers such as battlemix, risng lava, and knife tdms.

RIP in piece

Wow, this game has been dying for 10 years!

On an unrelated note: many people hated the idea of Blockland getting approved on Steam because then the community would inflate. Well, those people can cheer now, because the active userbase is almost the same as it was before getting on Steam.

RIP in piece
at this point i think anyone else who makes these kind of topics should be banned, it's just blatant spam