Author Topic: Is blockland dead?  (Read 12585 times)

So apparently, I took a seven month break out of blockland and came back thinking its was gonna be fun like always, But turns out all the good server are gone, Server are mostly covered with 100kers(Not that its a bad thing), and servers in blockland are not really "Eye-Catching" Or "Enjoyable" as they were back then. Is blockland dying?

ooo, we haven't had one of these threads in a good while.

time to sit back and watch the wolves go after the sheep.

ooo, we haven't had one of these threads in a good while.

time to sit back and watch the wolves go after the sheep.

try scenary's battlemix or mr queeba's castle crashersshameless advertising

I think it died along with bedroom and kitchen :(

Is blockland dying?
no, but your reputation is going to within an hour.

there are still legends buried deep beneath the surface, waiting to be unleashed

wheres that list badspot made of times blockland died

I haven't seen a server with over 30 players in months besides my own server. The quality of most servers has been pretty pathetic lately.

I wouldn't say blockland is dead though. It's just not as active as years past.

I haven't seen a server with over 30 players in months besides my own server. The quality of most servers has been pretty pathetic lately.

I wouldn't say blockland is dead though. It's just not as active as years past.
Mr. Queeba's Castle Crashers had over 30 a few days ago.

there are still legends buried deep beneath the surface, waiting to be unleashed
Well said, can confirm because it's true.

I started a topic to talk about a new addons website im doing. Kinda nobody answered. It's sad.
Idk if it's dying, but I know one thing: people care more about dramas than builds or community projects.
This is not good.

I hope. I love this game.

try scenary's battlemix or mr queeba's castle crashersshameless advertising
or maybe scenery's castle crashers in a bit

I haven't seen a server with over 30 players in months besides my own server.
what about battlemix :))

I saw about 5 blockheads in a 2 hour play session today.. Also played on a server of Falling Colours with over 30 people on.. it was awesome

or maybe scenery's castle crashers in a bit
what about battlemix :))
Battlemix was fun for me for a couple hours but i'm not a fan of those big whacky weapons that fire ridiculous amounts of projectiles. I enjoy DMs with the traditional weapons such as kajes sniper, shotgun, revolver, minigun, etc. Definitely a great server though.
I saw about 5 blockheads in a 2 hour play session today.. Also played on a server of Falling Colours with over 30 people on.. it was awesome
This guy has good taste ^