Hat Pack 3

Author Topic: Hat Pack 3  (Read 11510 times)

Hat Pack 3

I'm making another hatpack and would like to document and show hats as I make them. Not exactly sure how many I want to make before release.
This is the third pack Ive made. Suggestions welcome.

(Click on pictures for 3D preview)

To-Do List:
Hat suggestions are CLOSED
Sorry to anyone who's idea I missed or did not do.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 11:43:03 PM by Mr.Noßody »

This one is so adorable

is there anyway to apply emitter effects to these types of hats? It'd be fun to see an event or something by boodal that could allow different particle effects as hat effects to be like unusuals

i remember this man from your server

nice hats tho, seriously. that tnt one is very creative.

you should add more modern military stuff. i really liked the headset and the skimask from the previous pack, not sure if you would be partial to making a combo of the two.

is there anyway to apply emitter effects to these types of hats? It'd be fun to see an event or something by boodal that could allow different particle effects as hat effects to be like unusuals

Currently no, not without a hatmod base update.
I've asked Boodals about it, he said it was on the to-do list.

Yeah, sorry. I've neglected hatmod for some time, and I've changed my coding standards a lot, so I want to rewrite it entirely from the ground up, which is a lot of work, which means I have less motivation for it. Ill try push for an update sometime, but no promises.

#still waiting for eeveelution hat pack

i wonder if badspot would use this

Could you make an oversized pompadour hat? One that goes about one head length out away from the face?

top notch mr body

Could you make an oversized pompadour hat? One that goes about one head length out away from the face?

Heheheh, yes I can.

What about a triple chin and a speech bubble

Now i can finally make a zombie bot with a head crab on it...