I have realized something

Author Topic: I have realized something  (Read 573 times)

I have realized that there is a bunch of people who hate me on these forums. I just wanted to say sorry for being a moron and if I came off like that in my posts. I have started stuff and I am surprised I haven't gotten drama'd. I don't completely know if I am going to get banned for this, if I am, I am bringing it on myself, the whole point of this thread is to say sorry for being a moron. If this gets moved or I get banned try to still take the message seriously. If I am banned by badspot, I trust in his judgment. I am going to stop posting for a while because I have been a moron and I will start posting again and not like a self righteous starfish.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 04:32:08 PM by Blokx »

watch this get drama'd

To be honest, all of us could use some time off from the forums.

i accept your apology

blokx, don't even act like these people matter. even if they hate you, so the forget what? you dont even have to stop posting. most people here are just ugh anyways

I don't understand people who just leave because a few people hate them
just ignore them, if lots of people, like most of the community hate you, that's when you should leave
but you also shouldn't announce it either

i still love you bb

I don't understand people who just leave because a few people hate them
just ignore them, if lots of people, like most of the community hate you, that's when you should leave
but you also shouldn't announce it either
i still love you bb

I liked you though  :panda:

also,
blokx, don't even act like these people matter. even if they hate you, so the forget what? you dont even have to stop posting. most people here are just ugh anyways

Wait people hate you? You're pretty okay in my book, I haven't seen any real reason to dislike you.

Wait people hate you? You're pretty okay in my book, I haven't seen any real reason to dislike you.
this

stop being overly critical about yourself. ya see, space1225 apparently acted like a dork months ago and when he came back, i barely even remembered him
you'll be fine bro