Author Topic: Furdle  (Read 5017 times)

Brad and Furdle are the most elite people I know!

Elites of the noobs? Kind of like a backwards hierarchy. The higher rank they are, the lower they are to us. :D

Elites of the noobs? Kind of like a backwards hierarchy. The higher rank they are, the lower they are to us. :D
Seriously, who are you?

I'm Sniff. Been around just over a week, that's why you don't recognise me.

MrPickle, you are the one who was on my server.
But man, why wont you two just get together there's no point.
Anyway whats wrong with no common sense its not like he spams servers with bricks.

Note: its not the usual spam

Wow, Terror is somone who doesnt suck at drama!
Anyway, Pickle is probly the worst member of bl!
And i will answer the question that everyone has been asking, why does he hate me.
A long time ago, Me, pickle and some other peeps where making islands. He had a crate on his island so i duplicated it and he started shouting at me!
I was like WTF and he got all angry! So then he banned me and started calling me names, ALL OVER A DAMN CRATE!

Anyway, Pickle is probly the worst member of bl!
And i will answer the question that everyone has been asking, why does he hate me.
A long time ago, Me, pickle and some other peeps where making islands. He had a crate on his island so i duplicated it and he started shouting at me!
I was like WTF and he got all angry! So then he banned me and started calling me names, ALL OVER A DAMN CRATE!
You are the worst member of BL. MrPickle > You

Wow, Terror is somone who doesnt suck at drama! He was being sarcastic
Anyway, Pickle is probly the worst member of bl! I give more to the community than you, I am 'ranked' higher in the community than you and I'm pretty sure everyone in MotE likes me.
And i will answer the question that everyone has been asking, why does he hate me. You're a total noob, you annoy the hell out of me, ask ridiculous questions that have already been answered, spread rumors, also you're a hypocrite. On my server ages ago when I was first making Patrol Bots or maybe Baby Mod you was screaming at people for painting your bot when you had been doing it.
A long time ago, Me, pickle and some other peeps where making islands. He had a crate on his island so i duplicated it and he started shouting at me! You duplicated my Crane, Crate, Palm Trees and island bits.
I was like WTF and he got all angry! So then he banned me and started calling me names, ALL OVER A DAMN CRATE! I was not screaming, my reaction was making the duplicator admin only.

This kid really gets on my nipples.

...everyone has been asking...
Yeah, I've been very worried about you and Pickle. Pickle > You.

You lower the quality of PPT, it's just crap with you around.

Notice:Frudle(Aka:Legend Aka:Aragon. lol)
"13)Most Annoying Blocklander
Mercenary   4
Blockhead(any number)
Oneill
Monty
Legend
"
Now lets wait. And see who is BL's worse member.

IT WAS OBVIOUSLY SARCASM YOU handicap.

Furdle has left PPT and Blockland.