Author Topic: Furdle  (Read 5031 times)

I was on a server he joins, he says "pickle why do you hate me" I say "You're an idiot with no common sense, all you do is ask questions over and over again even when they've been answered. " He then says "you only saying that because you hate me if you had common sence you would see that I had common sence" He then starts going look at my clan tag it says PPT I say "So... I left them, you make them next to stuff" he starts saying "no you was kicked out" then when I say "I left because of you" he leaves the server and screams "pickle sux!".

Now he's started a clan for 'elite' people only, excuse me, since when is Brad and Him elite? What has he given to the community apart from annoying us all, ruining PPT and spamming the forums?

Who does he think he is?
He thinks he's the best because he's in PPT when he can't build for cake and the co-leader hates him.

His ID's 713 if you want to ban him, I've banned him from like every server I ever get admin in lol.

Seriously Furdle stop being such a damn noob, learn grammar, learn to build, learn to use your common sense and before you come and bitch, this is the internet.

Well, Don't ban him in my server as you have admin in mine,

I still have no idea who he is.

ps: you still fail for stealing my +3 hat in flyff  :panda:

I thought it was shoes.

it was a +3 cowboy hat for acro's that you stole from me >: (
IT WAS MY DROP NOOB *slash

His ID's 713 if you want to ban him
since bl is working again..will do.  :cookieMonster:

He think I'm his friend, so he's always like 'omg flacon im ur friend give admin plz'

Lol, i already did it.. and the world rejoices...

Pickle sucks at drama. :(

He ruins PPT? D:

Yes.
Agreed.
Explain this "elite" clan, brad and furdle are possibly as far away from elite as possible. Noobs and elite simply don't mix.

Thank you so much for his Blockland  ID so I don't have to deal with him. (I hate him as much as you do)