Author Topic: 12 years  (Read 1502 times)

Well, I'm now 12 years old, and that means I have been on this forum since I was 7. That's 5 years since I first signed up. And damn, have they been good.

My birthday's been great so far - I've got 2 games which I've wanted, a new webcam, loads of money, and et cetera. May more happiness come.

i honestly thought you were like, a few years older

i honestly thought you were like, a few years older
I get that all the time.

Plastiware also shares your birthday. He's 23 now.
hope you don't mind that i kinda hijacked your thread
Happy birthday to both of you.

I get that all the time.
well i can see why
happy birthday though, i hope it's better than my 12th birthday was

i was wondering about this. my deviantart said it's going to be his birthday so i was wondering

hope you don't mind that i kinda hijacked your thread
Happy birthday to both of you.
Thank you! I guess some great minds are born in May.
Also my name is Jack so hijacking is ok
I haven't hid anything in this post at all.

You're surprisingly very mature compared to most Blocklanders at your age, keep it up and happy birthday!

We're going to force feed you 12 cakes, enjoy!

RIP
your birthday present from me is the reminder of the steam chat that went on between us with this^

your birthday present from me is the reminder of the steam chat that went on between us with this^
Oh my god

Happy birthday! You're really mature for your age... I was 12 when wrote my first posts, and you uh... might not want to look through those.

Jesus dude I know everyone is saying this, but I would have guessed that you were at least 15. Good job pal. Have a good one.

You're surprisingly very mature compared to most Blocklanders at your age, keep it up and happy birthday!