Author Topic: Colten  (Read 1913 times)

Nutty nut nut nut nut nut...

...He's nuttier than a nut.

It's funny you talk about nuts when you don't have any. Are you jealous?

You're becoming a tremendous friend in a tremendously short amount of time leads me to believe you cut off your nuts because they were getting in the way of gay brown town love.

These topics in drama that are aimed against 1 person are becoming too common imo. I know it is Drama but just because you think he is crazy is not a good enough reason to start another topic like this. This might be one of the things that is damaging the community.

These topics in drama that are aimed against 1 person are becoming too common imo. I know it is Drama but just because you think he is crazy is not a good enough reason to start another topic like this. This might be one of the things that is damaging the community.

I was thinking the exact same thing before I read this.

Nutty nut nut nut nut nut...

...He's nuttier than a nut.
You of all people should NOT be talking.

Funny that he's talking about nuts, seeing as he lacks any.

Indeed.

These "look at me im so cool i can make a thread about how dumb people are and i can insult them real good and beat them up with my super advanced logic and extereme awesomeness" threads need to die.

That joke was already said.

Beaten :P

It's funny you talk about nuts when you don't have any. Are you jealous?

Edit: forget, now I'm beaten!

That joke was already said.