[Video] I broke the way the camera works somehow

Author Topic: [Video] I broke the way the camera works somehow  (Read 1590 times)

For some reason I broke how the camera works, I do not how see page 1 for my answer, but it is pretty cool. I can see how someone sees in 3rd/1st person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAtDVcB7QXY
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 06:20:56 PM by Advanced Bot »

I'd love to see this be an actual thing spectators can do, I'm tired of spectating people in third person. But, are you sure this wasn't an add-on that you accidentally activated? Because it doesn't seem unstable or glitched at all like I would expect a broken camera would be.

Well actually when you die you can't move your camera again

ive requested a long time ago that 1st person spectator be a thing
can u make this without breaking something or what

ive requested a long time ago that 1st person spectator be a thing
can u make this without breaking something or what
^

So apparently what I did was setting the damage level to the datablock's max damage and then using Armor::Damage to finish it off according to how my RPG works. I'll make a fix on that but I'll see what I can do.

kinda irrelevant but please fix your audio recording, it makes my ears feel really weird

I didn't know you could go into first person in while doing /spy on somebody. I don't think that's default.

I didn't know you could go into first person in while doing /spy on somebody. I don't think that's default.
I broke setDamageLevel, because when I disable the RPG I cannot do any first person, only problem is that I can't move the camera, so it becomes locked.

I'm going to disable script by script to see if I am right of what I think it is.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 12:11:29 PM by Advanced Bot »