Poll

What should daily updates have?

Day Only/Night only
Day AND Night

Author Topic: BLF HUNGER GAMES - 8th HUNGER GAMES ~ OP LIVES AGAIN  (Read 80781 times)

you can
they wont be animated is what I mean. there's no point in posting a gif because it'll never actually be moving when I post the games because I'm not uploading the days in gif format.

they wont be animated is what I mean. there's no point in posting a gif because it'll never actually be moving when I post the games because I'm not uploading the days in gif format.
so what

so what
so there's no point in uploading gifs because it defeats the purpose of even using a gif. strictly speaking, he can upload them but there's no real reason to do so

so there's no point in uploading gifs because it defeats the purpose of even using a gif. strictly speaking, he can upload them but there's no real reason to do so

I have seen gifs work in the hunger games before. In the early ones. It will be working because the image will change orientation every upload.

gifs work, even though it's not noticeable in screencaps. crunk's avatar was in a different pose every update in the first hunger games.

open the website, cram a GIF into it and see for yourself

sandbag 2
next to tablesalt's sandbag

robin gibb

big ass honno

op you idiot
you used my avatar for robin gibb instead of the picture i used

yo we're submitting characters again?

fidget

I guess I'll do the next one if nobody else wants to. I was a big fan of the haunted mansion game we had going, so suggest some other cool settings to try out. I was thinking something like everyone gets conscripted to a war in space or something else kinda goofy that would get lots of people killed.
Reminder that I'd like some input on where this is going to take place.

We should try another one of those 8chan games, those were pretty wacky.

^this

collect your favourites and do a vote on which one, assuming they're all different I don't think I participated during the "8chan games"

Edit:

cold nerd Fubuki Shirou
Edit 2: fixed image finally
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 06:46:32 PM by Space1255 »

treasure island (with pirates)

Eyes - Any District

Yung Cuz - Any District