Author Topic: This guy is just wrong  (Read 2297 times)

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:27:12 PM by Badspot »

i'll be sure to ban (̧̨͜M̴̴̧i̛͞҉͘n͢͞ȩ̵̧̀͜c̀ŕ̢͝a͞͝͞f̨͟͝͞t҉̶̨̀)̨̧̧͠ from my server

why would you talk to your father like that?

Wha-? What even is this

needs a lot more context

uh

it could've been a joke, and that's all we (and by we i mean i, cause i'm a special snowflake) can extract from those three lines of dialogue.

Ok, I am the person with the blue colored name ( you can see on the edges of where I scribbled out the names ) and the green is my friend, we were joking around and he says that handicapped crap

Ok, I am the person with the blue colored name ( you can see on the edges of where I scribbled out the names ) and the green is my friend, we were joking around and he says that handicapped crap
so what are you trying to accomplish here?

...why is this in drama then?

needs to be blockland related in some way. do you know his id/username on blockland?

i get it's you because your text is slightly darker but was this necessary to put in drama of all things

welcome to Steam chat discussions.

this isn't even blockland related, why would you post this

You can always count on (minecraft) for quality posts

why did you put it in your signature...?