Who do you want for president 2016?

Annoying Orange
22 (28.9%)
Clinton
5 (6.6%)
Badspot
49 (64.5%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: New Road Bricks Concept [ALIVE]  (Read 12943 times)

you have all my support! amazing!

I, for one, am not at all annoyed to have it confirmed that he hasn't forgotten about it, rather than hearing nothing and being left wondering about it forever, like a pack of buses
What? I never said I was annoyed by it, I just think it's better to say it's on hold until he gets the time to develop it more, like that pack of buses, I mentioned a while ago that it's on hold until I work on it again.

What? I never said I was annoyed by it, I just think it's better to say it's on hold until he gets the time to develop it more, like that pack of buses, I mentioned a while ago that it's on hold until I work on it again.

Although that would perhaps be a more accurate way of describing my current progress, I actually have a list of all the things I want and have to make/work on, and unfortunately this isn't anywhere near the top.  School work is first, followed by all the airplane CAD in the world, then music, and so on until the bottom where sleep and this are located.  I will most likely work on this over the month long winter break I have.

As soon as I get every single inconvenience and oddity worked out of any pack-able set of bricks, I'll release them.  Many of them already are ready to be uploaded, but not enough to form a complete pack.

Thanks to yall for the continuing support.  I'm sorry for the long wait, but they will get done eventually.

like that pack of buses, I mentioned a while ago that it's on hold until I work on it again.
Oh. Sorry about that, I was having an unpleasant day. I never saw that mention. Maybe it would be good to put a little "on hold" text next to any projects in your development thread that have low priority.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 05:21:48 PM by Teneksi »

Oh. Sorry about that, I was having an unpleasant day. I never saw that mention. Maybe it would be good to put a little "on hold" text next to any projects in your development thread that have low priority.

I'll think about, but it isn't technically on hold.  I have, like, 6 projects actually on hold because I lost interest in the projects or they weren't particularly useful.

please work on it, its really good!

please work on it, its really good!

Thanks.  The heft of my engineering work is over for the semester, so I should find enough time to work on it now.

that's good to hear

Well that lasted long.  Now I have to design another plane...

Looks like this project is getting pushed to winter break.  :(

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

now go work on it