Author Topic: steam now offers refunds  (Read 13854 times)

I got the money. Aww yisss

I haven't got my money yet :(

Thousands of refund requests that need to be examined take time to approve, go figure

I'm sure you can live without it for a whole week
No I mean after they accept it how you have to wait for the dosh

No I mean after they accept it how you have to wait for the dosh

Processing time

made $60 back for games i dont play aw yee


no u don't
i made the starting cell just like it says to make it & it's never considered "finished"
it's buggy as hell and is not worth 30 dollars and if i didn't get it through humble bundle i'd probably shoot my eyeballs
yes i do
i used to get a cracked version (which was back in alpha 20 or below) and i had fun

steam got through to me on my space engineers refund, i got half of the money back for my playtime in it before i realised that the game had no content other than mining and building stuff.
£7.58 steam wallet now bby.


I haven't got my money yet :(
I sent it in on Thursday last week.
Rip my money

Geometry wars 3 refunded but gtav didn't.
Yay forget


awwww yeah, got my money