Author Topic: Alarming Blacklisting/Banning from multiple servers  (Read 4061 times)

So far since I've created this account i've managed to hold a good reputation in terms of interactions with other users and rules. However, i'm starting to notice a few odd bans from different servers, usually the top of the list in terms of players per day.

Permanently Banned from Tezuni's Jail Escape - "BLACKLISTED"
(I know this isn't a top priority server imo, but it does worry me that i'm suddenly blacklisted for reasons I do not even understand. No rules violated)

Permanently Banned from Panpour5's City RPG - " "
(I legit checked this out for a couple minutes, disconnected, and went back on, to find myself permanently banned with no reason specified. I never violated any rules whatsoever)

There are a few more, such as Bossbattle's, Chao etc. As soon as I noticed that i've been banned from quite a few servers, I checked the Drama board to see if somebody had beef on me or something.

Nothing.

Does anybody with inside knowledge of this matter have anything to say about this? Is there the possibility that somebody might be using my account and doing things?

My in-game name is Phanto, just in case anybody is wondering. I know this isn't typical drama, as in me having a problem with somebody, but it does pertain to somebody having a problem with me.

-Tezuni's server tends to have ban-happy admins
-panpour's server is run by a 6 year old
-Boss Battles tends to have sketchy and inconsistent administration
-idk who Chao is

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. It would probably be best to contact the hosts and ask why you are banned if you genuinely don't know.

I can understand that Tezuni's server has somewhat unstable/poor administration, but my blacklist just came out of the blue. There was no prompt, no reason, nothing to even remotely hint that I should be punished. I've maintained good standing with most of the staff as well. Normally, I wouldn't be concerned at all, but then there's panpour's.

Regardless of the server being run by children, why would I randomly be banned? I'm dead serious, I didn't really say anything to warrant it. I did nothing on the server. I walked around, talked to some people, and left. Being banned for that isn't normal at all.

I haven't ever been on Bossbattle's server before. I joined it for the first time, and found myself banned.

Chao's RPG whatever it is, I also joined it for the second time and found myself permanently banned. I'm beginning to wonder if something is going on client-sided that's resulting in my connection being denied on these particular servers, but there might be something more concerning going on. Thank you for the response though.

I can understand that Tezuni's server has somewhat unstable/poor administration, but my blacklist just came out of the blue. There was no prompt, no reason, nothing to even remotely hint that I should be punished. I've maintained good standing with most of the staff as well. Normally, I wouldn't be concerned at all, but then there's panpour's.
connection being denied on these particular servers, but there might be something more concerning going on. Thank you for the response though.
People tend to get banned for silly reasons and sometimes no reason at all on Tezuni's. It's not particularly Tezuni's fault because he usually not on the server and the admins seem to all be running their own systems there. He doesn't really have the time to administrate his server but I'm sure he would be happy to unban you if you ask him. He's a good guy.
Regardless of the server being run by children, why would I randomly be banned? I'm dead serious, I didn't really say anything to warrant it. I did nothing on the server. I walked around, talked to some people, and left. Being banned for that isn't normal at all.
connection being denied on these particular servers, but there might be something more concerning going on. Thank you for the response though.
Because servers hosted by children always end in unfair bans and drama topics being made. It happens all the time.
I haven't ever been on Bossbattle's server before. I joined it for the first time, and found myself banned.
I don't really know why you'd be banned, but maybe one of the admins on the server has some beef with you. Like I said, a lot of the admins on that server tend to make questionable choices like that.
Chao's RPG whatever it is, I also joined it for the second time and found myself permanently banned. I'm beginning to wonder if something is going on client-sided that's resulting in my connection being denied on these particular servers, but there might be something more concerning going on. Thank you for the response though.
If it says that you're banned then someone banned you. If it was a connection issue you'll get a message along the lines of "connection timed out" or "couldnt connect to [IP HERE]."

The only person to legitimately ban me for being a problem user ironically was tezuni's godly administration when I blew up after seeing a crime go unpunished. I don't see what you did or how you did it but it was inevitable on tezuni's. Maybe you don't remember what you did or someone was impersonating you, no one knows for sure except him/his admins. 

Phanto is Mustang?

Yes, but not many people actually know this, so I doubt my old account has anything to do with these bans.

There doesn't appear to be any ID 48720 banned on Boss Battles.

Yes, but not many people actually know this, so I doubt my old account has anything to do with these bans.

Ah you're Mustang? I remember kicking you at least twice from Tezuni's for stretching/breaking rules and prying for attention quite a long while ago. I don't remember the details though and I never banned you.

Ah you're Mustang? I remember kicking you at least twice from Tezuni's for stretching/breaking rules and prying for attention quite a long while ago. I don't remember the details though and I never banned you.

Keyword 'long while ago'

There doesn't appear to be any ID 48720 banned on Boss Battles.

Maybe another admin saw it and erased it? When a chance is given, Path, try to reconnect to the server and see what happens.

Pshh, that's bullstuff. Your ban was set under the name 'Phanto', so it had to have been set awhile ago. That also tells me that the reason you were blacklisted probably had something to do with you blatantly asking for Blockland hacking scripts less than a year ago.

I'm guessing that's why all of them banned you.

There's also no ban under the name of "Phanto" on boss battles either. You're either lying about being banned there or lying about your in-game name being Phanto.

Tezuni's servers don't have unstable administration
You were probably banned because you have a bad reputation with one of the super admins (Trinick, Kfamped, Tenshi, Tezuni)