Chao's StoneQuest 3 RPG

Author Topic: Chao's StoneQuest 3 RPG  (Read 5702 times)

StoneQuest 3
The sequel to the sequel

So yeah I used to host this server a loooong time ago and now I've made a bunch of revisions and additions to the original mod and now I'm hosting it again.

Features:
  • You can be 5 different branches of classes (25 classes total)
  • A lot of ways to level up (fight monsters, server-wide quests, mine, dueling with other players, fighting other players in the arena, etc)
  • A pretty decent amount of content
  • idk there's a lot of stuff but i don't really feel like listing every single feature lol

You get 1 screenshot:

hope you liked it

I guess credits are important so I should probably do them:
  • Chao: Owner, All Ideas, Mod Developer, Modeler of all monsters and most weapons.
  • Blades: Big thanks to him for fixing up the terrain I made to make it look good and also adding on cool new areas.
  • Legend: Made the Halberd models for me a while ago back in 2009/2010 (can't remember).
  • Xon: For being a nice guy and a cool admin.
  • Jakeonwind: For being the server's role model and also nice/helpful to other players.
  • All the StoneQuest players for being pretty cool
  • You for reading this post. Unless you're going to leave a mean comment in which case please don't :C *cries*

Follow the Twitter here: https://twitter.com/stonequestbl
We kinda have a website here (it's not really very informative yet): http://www.chaomoon.com/stonequest/pages/index.html

Join the server today! I host it most days of the week for at least a few hours (it's not 24/7 dedi)

also watch out cuz it lags sometimes (update: fixed the lag)
thanks blockland and torque for the amazing engine
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 11:42:07 AM by Chao »

Han my trees :3
also, first
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 04:09:46 PM by Sylvanor »

Stone Quest is Life, It is love.

Really enjoying this server, although the last time I was on there were a lot of lagspikes that made the server unplayable.

And grinding, idk what people find fun about grinding but It's an immediate turn off for me.

Really enjoying this server, although the last time I was on there were a lot of lagspikes that made the server unplayable.
Sorry about the lag. I'm currently working on trying to cut down the lag, but it's kind of difficult.

Sorry about the lag. I'm currently working on trying to cut down the lag, but it's kind of difficult.
Do you know what's causing it?

Do you know what's causing it?
As far as I can tell it's just the sheer amount of variables that the server has to modify as certain points in the game.

Update! The lag has been fixed.

I AM SO HYPE AAAAAAA
But seriously I missed this, I will be joining asap

And grinding, idk what people find fun about grinding but It's an immediate turn off for me.
For me personally, it gives a feeling of accomplishment afterwards.