Half-life [DM]

Poll

-nvm-

-sorry i tried-
0 (0%)
-Same for this-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Half-life [DM]  (Read 6329 times)

Jesus nice triple post. You could learn to edit posts instead.

What about the build?

Oh stuff forgot to take pictures of build, Hold on let me boot up blockland and take screenshots.

I will try to host more frequently, anyways it was really fun when we did host, come and join us sometime soon guys.

I will try to host more frequently, anyways it was really fun when we did host, come and join us sometime soon guys.
Can you make a gman skin or scientist skin?!?

Sorry for bump of the century but uh, the crossfire map is done the RP map is almost done and I am working on some different teams right now.

Sorry to inform you guys but, I have left steam and i wont be able to host it anymore, Im sorry if thats sad for some but keep in mind, that i am done with steam as of right now, i will try to host on my regular one more often.

Sorry to inform you guys but, I have left steam and i wont be able to host it anymore, Im sorry if thats sad for some but keep in mind, that i am done with steam as of right now, i will try to host on my regular one more often.
why tho

Various reasons that i can't mention.

If anyone wants to take this over someone can PM me.

I could build a bit of Black Mesa but I can't host anything and I'll be making it in my own time.