Author Topic: so first this is what happened  (Read 1998 times)

so i dont have evidence and my name is stupid you dont have to believe me but oh my god some people fight for minutes an unamed person not giving his name was mean to me and at this point your all like omg this guys and idiot for making a horrible post but this guy was fighting for about 4-5 minutes maybe i dont have evidence because i acedentally exited bl but after that he just totally left and another guy started a little fight so i said lets just stop and after that he kinda stop so yeah just saying

and also i have bad grammer and spelling i know

What the hell are you saying?

well its that a person fighting for several minutes hate is comming i know it

You've spoken English longer than me, and it still doesn't make sense.

You've spoken English longer than me, and it still doesn't make sense.
yep hate.

yep hate.
So do something about it, like translate it to actual English as opposed to Stupid 14-year-old text speech

So do something about it, like translate it to actual English as opposed to Stupid 14-year-old text speech
okay ill translate it Well this guy on a server was fighting with me. He was fighting for about 5 or 10 minutes.

so i dont have evidence and my name is stupid you dont have to believe me but oh my god some people fight for minutes an unamed person not giving his name was mean to me and at this point your all like omg this guys and idiot for making a horrible post but this guy was fighting for about 4-5 minutes maybe i dont have evidence because i acedentally exited bl but after that he just totally left and another guy started a little fight so i said lets just stop and after that he kinda stop so yeah just saying

and also i have bad grammer and spelling i know
User Is Probably Gonna Get Banned

okay ill translate it Well this guy on a server was fighting with me. He was fighting for about 5 or 10 minutes.
And then...?

then he left
This really doesn't warrant a drama then. Bad things that happen to you is not drama. Read the rules so you prevent gerring more hate

So, I don't have any evidence, and my name is stupid. You don't have to beleive me, but I got in a horrible fight with an unnamed person(not giving his name) Said person was mean to me. At this point, you're all like, "Omg, this guy's an idiot for making such a HORRIBLE POST", but this guy was fighting for about 4-5 minutes long. I don't have evidence because I accidentally exited out of Blockland, but after that, he just totally left and another guy started a little fight. At this point, I said, "Let's just stop", and after that he kind-of stopped, so yeah.

and also, me no speaky engrish, I know.
I tried to make it legible.