Blur, being annoying and banning people for no reason

Author Topic: Blur, being annoying and banning people for no reason  (Read 4454 times)

Can't you just settle down for once, Nom771!? Sheesh!

Hold up, (good, I am double posting again) Blur...called me an idiot!?

dun dun duuun

yes, because I disagree with your decisions as a host to grant admin to people like this
even then if you take an insult like that so heavy-heartedly maybe you just shouldn't engage in drama threads

im also pretty sure this nom guy is an admin on your server, right?

The way how you react to things and word your sentences makes you look like an idiot

This drama omfg I can't even.

/support

Went on Blur's server, talked for a while about this drama.

His admins kept making assumptions I was taking screenshots (which, I did...)

After a while of discussion, Blur banned me for this reason:

'hello drama forum i love you'

... god.

Entering Blur's server and bringing up the drama (which I'm sure had no relevance at the time) is essentially instigating an argument. While Blur's behavior is generally unacceptable, this is not the solution to a drama. Your ban seems to be appropriate, although for the wrong reason.

As an Admin on Blurs server, every ban that Ive seen has had a reason even if some might seem minor to some. The server has a very strict set of rules and there is no leniency on purposely or accidentally breaking any of them.

It was your friends fault for breaking a server rule (annoying the admins IS a rule) , and yours for doing much of the same.
I also see that you have your inner circle of server admins to back your claims. Basically, the problem is is that you and your friends aren't tolerable to the server admins.

Is it harsh? Yes. Is it unfair? Might be. Who's server is it? His.

just as we predicted
he comes on to this drama to start up more bullstuff
he is basically the same as nom
he went on to this server after reading this, and wondered, "i can be popular if i help op"
he obviously was begging for more information from us
he apparently wanted himself to be called a danna

but nontheless he basically asked the same questions as nom
a very edgy one may i add

Stop stirring up trouble intentionally, everyone will know and you won't get support. So far the only people who supported this drama were the ones who instigated the SOLVED problem. Even the person who was banned thinks you guys are being stupid.

I'm just going to put in perspective of how much Nom711 has harassed the server administration.

He's joined / rejoined several times in the past few minutes saying annoying and handicapped statements clearly intending to instigate more drama.

I can't take screenshots, as my left mouse button is broken and it's very difficult to "click and drag" across the screen to capture something.

An example would be something like below.
Nom711 connected.
"Well well well, if it isn't Blur himself"
"forget your mothers pusillanimous individual bitch"
Nom711 disconnected.

I have screenshots of the ordeal:

needless to say I banned him

lol i think nom is trying to act like some sort of generic evil villain
in the process its making him look more like a dumbass

dun dun duuun

yes, because I disagree with your decisions as a host to grant admin to people like this
even then if you take an insult like that so heavy-heartedly maybe you just shouldn't engage in drama threads
Haha, like your humor...

It was Nom771's fault for admining that guy, there is just no way he is getting that admin back, I don't care if I am saying that in his own drama thread...

Also, it is not like I am crying or cursing at you for calling me an idiot...
Everyone is right, I will have to say it 1000 times, he is trying to bring back an old drama...