Author Topic: Blur, being annoying and banning people for no reason  (Read 4471 times)

Now, Im not exactly sure what kind of servers you have been on, but this is a pretty standard set of rules for a BL server...

The admins can ban you for any reason.

I'm starting to think English is Meta's second language because he has the comprehension of a five year old.

I'm starting to think English is Meta's second language because he has the comprehension of a five year old.

Or he is actually five, which may be more believable.

The admins can ban you for any reason.

If you don't say "Admins can ban you for reasons not limited to the rules", you're always going to have that one guy who forgets something up and then tries to say "well it wasn't covered in your rules so you can't ban me!"

Did anyone even realize it is "people"? I am not more than 1 person last I checked...

Also,as I remember, Blur banned me...

I think it would be better put as a 12 year-old attempting to fit in with an older community. He tries to sound smart but it comes off as nonsense.

I think it would be better put as a 12 year-old attempting to fit in with an older community. He tries to sound smart but it comes off as nonsense.
hey sounds like trollboat

hey sounds like trollboat
Sounds like somebody who didn't properly read the drama.

Sounds like somebody who didn't properly read the drama.
okay who dropped these pinecones

okay who dropped these pinecones
I'll pick them up some day...

Okay so I just realized something here, he banned me for a legit reason!? Uhh, no

Can you stop looking for your stupid ban justice? There was no reason to bump this.