Powerpuff Girls: Images Released of Upcoming Reimagined Cartoon Network Series

Author Topic: Powerpuff Girls: Images Released of Upcoming Reimagined Cartoon Network Series  (Read 6022 times)

good thing its only showing who's going to voice the characters and not be a live action piece of stuff

we didn't need this.

we didn't need it back.

some special interestist somewhere just got REALLY excited

good thing its only showing who's going to voice the characters and not be a live action piece of stuff
i think you literally just saved me from killing myself

I hope they don't butcher this like they did with the Teen Titans reboot.

The original voice actors were disappointed on their twitters. I wonder if they even asked them first or if they went straight for adding a "twist" which worked so well last time

we didn't need this.

we didn't need it back.
okay as far as we know it's not """jem and the holograms""" movie levels of bad as of right now there's no need to refuse it on arrival

its just gonna be a reboot. they actually aired the pilot sometime in 2013 i believe? you can find it on youtube.

And then comes the moment where the new series looks absolutely nothing like the old one.

I hope they don't butcher this like they did with the Teen Titans reboot.
oh forget please no NO

And then comes the moment where the new series looks absolutely nothing like the old one.
Is that a bad thing? As long as it looks good i don't mind a change.

this is the art from the pilot 'dance pantsed' back in 2013. it looks pretty good.

reminds me of wind waker

The teen titans go was a very bad graphical change.

this is the art from the pilot 'dance pantsed' back in 2013. it looks pretty good.

reminds me of wind waker
Ok it looks nice, still what if its just re-released English dubbed Powerpufff Girls Z?

its just gonna be a reboot. they actually aired the pilot sometime in 2013 i believe? you can find it on youtube.
not sure they'd show a style akin to the older one as a preview and then just use that 2013 style
besides i think that 2013 was a "special", not a pilot, and was cgi?