Erm.. A coming out simulator?

Author Topic: Erm.. A coming out simulator?  (Read 7701 times)

Yay I broke them up.

don't they break up in every ending anyways?

ugh there are so many words in To Kill a Mockingbird
Books would be so much better if they didn't have so much READING

don't they break up in every ending anyways?

I don't know, only tried it once. The father never found out either.

I got punched in the face, lel

i literally can't handle the loving sound effects in this game why can't i turn them off

i literally can't handle the loving sound effects in this game why can't i turn them off

That'd work great except then I'd have no music or sound from any other program.

That'd work great except then I'd have no music or sound from any other program.

I'm not on Windows.

Well then it's your problem, isn't it?

Well then it's your problem, isn't it?

It's my problem that the developer didn't add essential and standard functionality to his game? Yeah.

It's my problem that the developer didn't add essential and standard functionality to his game? Yeah.

That can be said about the operating system you're using.

That can be said about the operating system you're using.

Well, let's see. Most of the market share of operating systems is held in Windows and Mac, then a smaller share in Linux. Windows is the only one of the three that provides standard volume control on a per-process basis. One out of three is not standard. Then let's look at essential: in this case essential refers to being crucial to its existence and usability. Since it's the responsibility of the process to control itself, not the Operating System's to control it, I wouldn't consider per-process volume control essential to an operating system either.

So, pretty much, you're just wrong.

Can we not loving derail this thread? Thanks.

OT: I cried when I saw the ending. THE FEELS

sorry the developer didn't go for the extra hipster appeal