Poll

FNAF roleplays kill us all
3 (30%)
v.2.2 brings back our loved maps
3 (30%)
we all die
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: ►►►The future:  (Read 1580 times)

Predict BL's future

FNAF4 roleplays and v.22
/write your predictions and a bunch of unnecessary predictions
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 04:11:41 PM by Cypthon »

eventually will become famous, in terms of actual being outside steam and forums.

eventually.

I predict blockland will die eventually if there would be no more new active forum members.

And by active i mean that posts alot for a long time.

It will be the same as it has been for the last five years. People come and go but the popularity of the game never rises and the playercounts are always the same.

everyone will keep complaining

It will be the same as it has been for the last five years. People come and go but the popularity of the game never rises and the playercounts are always the same.
Yes, I agree, also if this will die, that doppelganger Roblox will take over!! Forever!

Blockland will die several more times like it has done the past several years.

blockland is already slowly dying

Blockland will die several more times like it has done the past several years.
It has died several of times!?

Lego Worlds will get extensive mod support similar to blocklands, and get multiplayer also similar to blocklands. More and more players will switch to it and as a result fewer blockland players will play regularly.

Lego Worlds will get extensive mod support similar to blocklands, and get multiplayer also similar to blocklands. More and more players will switch to it and as a result fewer blockland players will play regularly.
I saw that game, might beat up Blockland's butt d:

everyone will keep complaining
THIS IS FOR PREDICTING NOT FACTS