Author Topic: What is "Unable to instantiate non-conobject class DecalData" [Solved]  (Read 1917 times)

I've been adding pictures to the admin shields and it's the same file as the original ones.

I've added 9 picture shields and they are all corrupted now.

Code: [Select]
Loading Add-On: Script_AdminShields
Executing Add-Ons/Script_AdminShields/server.cs.
Activating package: Script_AdminShields
Add-Ons/Script_AdminShields/server.cs (0): Unable to instantiate non-conobject class DecalData.
Add-Ons/Script_AdminShields/server.cs (0): Unable to instantiate non-conobject class DecalData.
0 datablocks added.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 11:09:54 PM by Advanced Bot »

DecalData is the class the used to be for the server to display decals to the client. It was removed with the shaders update.

Ah, I'm going to use ParticleData then. Thanks.