Author Topic: I finished Season 7 of Doctor Who recently..  (Read 502 times)

Why did the Eleventh have to go? I miss him already. And this new doctor, I swear, I can't get over his face looking like some kind of angry owl.

Does anyone know when Season 8 is coming out on Netflix?

How does the show keep going if the doctor's dead?

How does the show keep going if the doctor's dead?
Because of 16 year old girls on Tumblr.

i really hate the fanbase for this show
just saying. carry on

I don't think the 8th season even CAME OUT at all.
But I probably am wrong.

Doctor Who has always been a pretty silly show with some occasionally good british sci-fi (especially the episodes with the 4th doctor written by Douglas Adams).

But then the reboot came and the 9th doctor was actually pretty good and pretty real (the drama of the time war and all that). The 10th doctor was good though he had his fair share of silly stuff, but then 11 came around and with it also came Steven Moffat, the absolute worst.

Series 8 was a little better, but still incredibly disappointing given the show's lineage. Honestly, unless they can come up with something new and original to make it worth watching, then I personally feel like they're beating a dead horse with this show.

wibly wobley timey wimy

I mean, it seems like it should be over pretty soon
he's on his last life, I'm not quite sure how they can go on without the main character

unless they keep deciding to just give him more lives
because lol

They gave him a competently new set of regenerations. This show will never die lol.

He's got another 13 lives or whatever. Technically the 11th is actually the new 1st.

I mean, it seems like it should be over pretty soon
he's on his last life, I'm not quite sure how they can go on without the main character

unless they keep deciding to just give him more lives
because lol

In the last episode of S7 didn't they just say he was given as many lives he needs?