Author Topic: Post spam emails you get v2123123213  (Read 808 times)

Let's get this stuff going
i never signed up for these websites or any stuff like that but this is loving hilarious

The funny thing is that google is actually the guys who sign you up for this stuff, they love to sell info for money.

The funny thing is that google is actually the guys who sign you up for this stuff, they love to sell info for money.
even though all the spam emails get put into your spam folder?

Not really no. I've had a google email for years and years and haven't gotten a single spam message like that.

It's only when you sign up for other sites that sell your info that that happens.

Doesn't look like spam to me. I've signed up for it in the past, IIRC.

Usually I delete my spam messages. This is the only one I could show.

HOW IN THE WORLD

LOL JEEZ

Nursing degrees! Auto insurance! WEN for gorgeous hair! Prolongz....?? Russian dating!! Meet the girl of my dreams! FEDERAL REBATES ON SOLAR PANELS!!!!!!!

Not really no. I've had a google email for years and years and haven't gotten a single spam message like that.

It's only when you sign up for other sites that sell your info that that happens.
I know its hard to believe but really there is enough proof all over the internet if you look it up.

Just search : Google sells gmail account info on your choice of search engine, and you will find a large amount of articles about it.
Do you really think google would offer free emails? Without ads? Google still lives off of ad revenue too, its one of the reasons they despise Adblock and uBlock.

You can believe me or not, I'm just saying this.

I have never gotten a spam email on any of my emails because I don't signup for research sites.

i rarely get spam emails

Do you really think google would offer free emails? Without ads? Google still lives off of ad revenue too, its one of the reasons they despise Adblock and uBlock.
They do have ads though. They make tons and tons of money off of ads. I can guarantee you that google does collect information on you, and sells/shares it with 3rd party companies. It's not hard to believe at all. What that doesn't mean is that you'll be getting spam emails because of them, which I haven't been getting in the several years that I've had my google account.

oh boy, my email account is pretty much 90% this

i'll post some later

i had to censor a lot of stuff
dont judge me
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 06:55:49 PM by Ocelotus »

I don't get weird emails like you guys because I don't go to weird midget special interest sites and sign up for research.

ha no. I've had an alt email for two years now and it has zero spam. Zero.

I have never gotten a spam email on any of my emails because I don't signup for research sites.

Neither do I and I have quite the collection.