Author Topic: A comic I'm doing  (Read 1271 times)

At school we have to run a business and make profit, so I decided to do a blockland comic series. This is what I have so far. It's gonna be about some lego figures inhabiting an abandoned bedroom. Rate /10.
-removed due to being bad-
Any suggestions are wanted, so I can fix what I have done.
More to come soon(mayb)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 09:58:50 AM by -Paint- »

i personally dont like the font, and the fact that you changed it after the first box

Doesn't look like a comic..

you should use a different font (if anything, calibri) and make it white with a black outline
also a story seems kind of silly for blockland, it should be sort of like how garfield is set up, a short joke / just something silly

You could probably use a few lessons in graphic design, although I'm not the best at it here's a way you could probably make it look better

flamecannon's comic

10/10 would read again
yeah the font looks like it belongs on a cake. make the visuals and story more clear about what's going on i guess.

Write it like a comic, not a fairy tale.  Do more horizontal reading direction, like at the bottom of flamecannon's.

Thanks, but that beginning text was gonna actually be just for that scene. I wasn't sure what to do. I will use what flame did, ty.

You could probably use a few lessons in graphic design, although I'm not the best at it here's a way you could probably make it look better

Btw what program do you use? I just used Imgurs photo editer because I was lazy.

paint.net good -paint- sire

paint.net good -paint- sire
ty, what effect did you use for the black border and slants with it, and what font?

font - anime ace
black border is just regular lines / rectangular shape tool + gradients
like gen said though you probably should make it more like a comic with horizontal to diagonal reading n' such

font - anime ace
black border is just regular lines / rectangular shape tool + gradients
like gen said though you probably should make it more like a comic with horizontal to diagonal reading n' such
Anime ace isnt showing up on the fonts area?

Anime ace isnt showing up on the fonts area?
probably because it isn't a default font
try searching it up