Biotracks and Honno's Super Murder Mystery!

Author Topic: Biotracks and Honno's Super Murder Mystery!  (Read 958 times)

What is Super Murder Mystery?

Super Murder Mystery is a whodunit-like gamemode that involves two parties: The Mafia and Innocents. The Mafia's job is to kill all the innocents in the map, but they must do it carefully, because they are outnumbered by a lot of armed people. The innocents job is to find out who is the mafia, and bring them down. The original gamemode is made by Port.

The Team

• Biotracks - Host, Ideas, Artwork
  • Honno - Main Developer, Coder

Features

- A system that logs all RDM'ers and sends it to the admin. This ensures all admins know who are the RDM'ers, and can punish them accordingly.
 - Adventure Pack integration and icons done by Biotracks.
 - More to come soon.

The Rules

1. No Random Deathmatching as Innocent (RDM)
2. No Metagaming
    2a. This means do not call out:
          - Locations of any players.
          - The name of the player who killed you or anyone else. (In separate chat like Teamspeak)
          - If you are mafia.
3. No Bodybagging as Innocent
4. Respect the admins decisions.
    4a. Biotracks / Honno have the final decision.

Breaking any of these rules can lead to punishment such as a temporary ban or permanent ban from the server. All rules vary.

Sponsors

Blockland.Teamspeak3.com

Admin Application

As an admin, you are required to full-fill your duties by finding and punishing RDM'ers, while also participating in the gamemode itself. (You can also leave the minigame to watch the full log / spectate)

Code: [Select]
[b]IGN & BLID:[/b]
[b]Previous Experience / Recommendations:[/b]
[b]Why should I be Admin:[/b]
[b]What would I do / contribute as Admin:[/b]

Adventure pack? Where did you get that?

How did you make the font title?

How did you make the font title?
probably photoshop
Well actually i used "Paint Dot Net" and a got a few vary helpful plugins that help make the title.
For example the white outlining of the text and the transparent blood.

just remember that >90% of all RDM claims aren't actually RDM because there's no actual way to determine who is and isn't mafia besides two specific papers that only occasionally spawn